The DONA Foundation has approved the following organizations as initial Multi-Primary Administrators (MPA), subject to entering into an MPA Service Agreement with the DONA Foundation for this purpose.
- Corporation for National Research Initiatives (CNRI) - signed April 3, 2015
- Coalition for Handle Services – China (ETIRI, CDI and CHC) - signed December 9, 2014
- Gesellschaft für Wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG) - signed February 9, 2015
- International DOI Foundation (IDF) - effective as of January 1, 2016
- Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) - effective as of July 1, 2016
- Smart Africa Alliance, which is a joint initiative between the Smart Africa Secretariat and the Rwanda Utilities Regulatory authority (RURA) - effective October 19, 2016.
- MISAVA Agency for Digital Identifiers (MISADI) - effective October 16, 2016.
Last update 03 January 2017